Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ahhhhh me without makeup!

Kiralee of EyeMax makeup recently featured me on her blog- yes without makeup! i have a condition called alopecia which causes me to loose hair on my face, its ok though because kiralee makes me look like a model everytime. I love makeup- i could only imagine what i would do without it. She featured me to show how to do your eyes and brows. Check out her blog here: http://eyemaxbykiralee.blogspot.com/2008/11/before-and-after.html

Kiralee is amazing, i recommend her to all my clients. I used her for my wedding and girls and i still continue to use her for all my special events.

My favorite that she did was on my sister for my wedding:





picture by ChadFranz.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look like a model? Girl, you ARE a model! ;)

Jacqueline Keen said...

sorry chad, you reminded me with your comment-i made sure you to credit you sorry!

About Me

My photo
Jacqueline Keen Events was started back in 2008. We offer a stress free wedding. For more details on all that I do- Visit me at JacquelineKeenEvents.com. Call me for a free consultation 317-989-6649.