Sunday, November 23, 2008

March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction




I had the great opportunity to be a part of the March of Dimes Charity Event on October 28th at the Marriott Hotel Dowtown Indianapolis. The March of Dimes is foundation whoose mission is to improve the health of babies. This event, the Signature Chefs Auction featured chefs from Palomino, Ruth Chris, Oceanaire, St. Elmos, Harry and Izzys, and Adobo Grill all which donated their time and food along with special live auctions to help out all the babies. The honorary of the night was Colts Coach Tony Dungy's sister Lauren Dungy-Poythress. This event was super fun for me, probably because i got to try all the delicious food! I was so angry i forgot my camera, i will try to find pics.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

i wish i had known about this! i'm very supportive of the march of dimes since ryan was a preemie, and do their annual fundraising walk! :-)

About Me

My photo
Jacqueline Keen Events was started back in 2008. We offer a stress free wedding. For more details on all that I do- Visit me at JacquelineKeenEvents.com. Call me for a free consultation 317-989-6649.