Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Erin's Baby Shower

Update:Havent been posting like i should, peak special events season! lots of great events to post, will be coming soon.

I love mixing it up and doing some special events here and there....I loved working with Brandin, Erin's sister in creating a lovely baby shower. The theme: A lady bug is on the way. So cute! All the guests played along as well wrapping all her gifts in red and black poka dots.

Here are a couple pics, the baby shower invite was done by Jen at Cardink. I love her, she always makes adorable and special custom invites for me. Visit her website: http://www.cardink.net/































No comments:

About Me

My photo
Jacqueline Keen Events was started back in 2008. We offer a stress free wedding. For more details on all that I do- Visit me at JacquelineKeenEvents.com. Call me for a free consultation 317-989-6649.