Friday, September 19, 2008

My obsession of the month- ballroom dancers

What can kick the celebration off better than ballroom dancers? Not only is it a suprise for your guests but it gets everyone in the mood to dance and have a good time. Weddings these days have become predictable, Wow your guests and add special touches to keep them entertained. Adding entertainment to your wedding is becoming more popular. Whether you hire a live band, a belly dancer, or photo booth these extra touches will have people talking about your wedding for years to come.
Photographer Jessica Strickland captured the moment at a wedding at the Arts Garden in downtown Indianapolis. I love Jessica's pictures.... http://www.jessicastrickland.com/. You can visit her blog by clicking on her name underneath my favorite blogs.












No comments:

About Me

My photo
Jacqueline Keen Events was started back in 2008. We offer a stress free wedding. For more details on all that I do- Visit me at JacquelineKeenEvents.com. Call me for a free consultation 317-989-6649.